top of page
Register for a event below
- Dec 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMMurat Theatre , 502 N New Jersey St, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USAIndianapolis Ballet will be performing The Nutcracker for our Community Night dress rehearsal performance on Thursday, December 14th at 7:30pm at the Murat Theatre at Old National Centre. Indianapolis Ballet presents the grandest staging of The Nutcracker, performed by the city's only professional b
- Sep 30, 2023, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PMMunicipal Gardens Family Center, 1831 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USAThe "Soaring High" Fundraising Gala will be an evening to remember, filled with inspiring keynote speakers, captivating music from a talented DJ, and heartfelt recognition of our esteemed sponsors, partners, facilitators, and the entire Leading Ladies' community. Formal attire is requested!
- Sep 15, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMIndianapolis, 3130 30th st Indianapolis, InThis workshop will unleash your inner artist as we provide all the supplies you need to create a beautiful canvas masterpiece. We'll foster an open and supportive environment where you can share your thoughts, experiences, strengths, and struggles since starting the school year so far.
- Jun 18, 2023, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMLocation is TBDThis will take place each month via Zoom in partnership with Winning Experiences. For those who register, we will meet an additional day during the month to provide you with the materials and computer access to work on each project. The young ladies will then present their presentation.
- Jun 12, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMIndianapolis, 1220 Waterway Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USAFree College & Career Fair for High School Seniors and College Students. The AMP at 16 Tech. Share with students as registration is required! Bring your children out to a get free game and a chance to win a MacBook or a mini fridge!! Student Registration Here: https://lnkd.in/gHgm82_3
- May 19, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMIndianapolis, 2990 W 71st St, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USAThis workshop will focus on the challenges that young people go through and the impact that society has on them. This conversation will center around how trauma can disrupt all areas of our lives, including brain development, school, family, and friendships.
bottom of page